serv·ice [sur-vis] noun, adjective, verb,
1. an act of helpful activity; help; aid: to do someone a
2. the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as
water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the
3. the providing or a provider of accommodation and
activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair,
etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
4. the organized system of apparatus, appliances,
employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation
required by the public: a television repair service.
5. the core value and principle which founded, based,
started and now defines Apalachee RV Center, Inc.